Sometimes a tree is beyond repair and needs to be removed due to property development, tree disease, storm damage or an undesirable tree species for its location.
You should choose us for your tree removal for our SAFETY. We preform a thorough survey of fallen, leaning or hazardous trees to determine the scope of the project, as well as formulate an appropriate plan of action to maximize the safety of our arborists, you and your property.
You should choose us for your tree removal for our EXPERIENCE. Our tree removal process follows the guidelines of the International Society of Aboriculture and ensures you receive the best service available
You should choose us for your tree removal for our KNOWLEDGE. Tree removal is always a last resort when we know that it cannot be saved. There may be another solution to removal such as cabling or reducing the overall size of the tree to reduce or eliminate the hazard.
You should choose us for your tree removal for our CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION. We provide a proper scope and estimate for the work so that there are no last minute surprises.
CABLE AND BRACING
Our certified team can help determine if your mature tree needs a support system or pruning.
Here are some of the reasons to get this done
- Mature trees that have not been pruned properly from an early age can develop a weak branch structure
- Large limbs overhanging buildings, roads, play areas or parks may become a safety concern
- Poorly formed units or crotches have a tendency to fall during extreme weather conditions such as high winds, snow and ice loads.
Routine pruning is essential to the health and longevity of your trees and shrubs. Here's how we can help you ensure the long term success of your trees.
There are many types and reasons for tree pruning, including:
- to manage size and or shape
- to manage health
- to provide clearance
- to improve aesthetics
- to mitigate risk
- to develop or improve structure
- to manage production
- to manage wildlife habitat